Wednesday 10 August 2016

A FURTHER BLOCKAGE - Aug 2016


Fortunately I wasn't on my way to catch a train this evening because about quarter a mile from home, driving along our lane, I came across this blockage in the road - a bale of hay!



It had left a track down the bank, which made me realise that I needed to move quick - in case another bale decided to follow course from the pile stacked at the top.


Fortunately we don't live on a dead end road, but it involved a 3 mile diversion and meant I got to practice my reversing skills in the dark - not something I'm in a hurry to do again! 






Next blog - Continuing renovations







.

2 comments:

  1. We're making a slow recovery from blog withdrawal. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear! Stories are slow to appear, but I'll do my best without having to resort to making up my own tales!

    ReplyDelete